domingo, 19 de outubro de 2008

Chronic's day-to-day


THE NEW FACE OF HISTORY OF WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Romeo killed Juliet


Today's life does not matter
I know what will be the end of history
Dreams are many ...
But life is not made of dreams
But feet on the ground.

The way ahead is dark
There are shadows on the way ...
But life is not made of dreams?
To have your feet on the floor?

Reach the Moon
I know that I can not ...
I never approach the Sun,
But I need your heat.

For that dream?
In this world nothing can offer?
Julieta where is Romeo?

What think Shakespeare to learn from history?
Romeo! Why did you kill Juliet?

Juliet was never Juliet
Romeo was never Romeo.

Shakespeare have to invent another story ...


FERREIRA, HELENA

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

good..very good.true..very true